Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
Rely on this beautifully constructed jacket to protect your upper body and hips from exposure to the elements during those chilly commutes.
This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Blended with synthetic Heatseaker™ insulation to improve warmth and breathability.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 500 fill-power.
• 180g synthetic insulation.
Attached hood with adjustable, grosgrain back buckle.
Removable faux-fur trim at the hood.
Two-way zip with buttoned storm flap and inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inset elastic cuffs.
Inner drawcord cinches the waist.
Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
Zip mid-body pockets.
Button-flap hand pockets.
Logo patch placed at the left shoulder.
Logo embroidery at the back shoulder.
Heather Body: 100% polyester;
Solid Body: 59% cotton, 41% nylon;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Cuffs: 93% polyester, 7% elastane;
Body and Sleeve Insulation: 73% minimum goose down, 27% feathers;
Side Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
The North Face Mauna Kea Parka EBPXMCC